As a Hulu subscriber, you’ll be ready to stream your favorite content from the comfort of your very own couch to the confines of public transportation using anybody of our supported devices. The available content and features will vary counting on your plan and therefore the version of the app supported by your device.
The latest Hulu app:
All the devices listed below support the newest Hulu app. they permit you to access all Hulu features and any of the content you subscribe – including live TV and Premium Add-ons.
Sign up now to urge started, or select from the list below to find out more about supported models.
- Android phones and tablets.
- Android TV (select models).
- Apple TV (4th generation or later).
- Echo Show.
- Fire Tablets.
- Fire TV and Fire TV Stick.
- iPhones and iPads.
- LG TV (select models).
- Nintendo Switch.
- Mac and PC browsers/apps.
- PlayStation 3.
- PlayStation 4.
- Roku and Roku Stick (select models).
- Samsung TV (select models).
- VIZIO SmartCast TVs.
- Xbox 360.
- Xbox One.
- Xfinity Flex Streaming TV Box.
- Xfinity X1 TV Boxes.
PlayStation 3 and Xfinity devices feature the newest Hulu app and include access to the Hulu streaming library — PlayStation 3 also includes access to varied add-ons. However, live programming isn’t currently available on these devices.
Classic Hulu app:
You can also use the devices listed below to access the Hulu streaming library. These devices feature the classic Hulu app — which suggests you won’t have access to measure TV, select Premium Add-ons and new features.
- Apple TV (2nd & 3rd generation)
- LG TVs and Blu-ray players (select models)
- Roku and Roku Stick (select models)
- Samsung TVs and Blu-ray players (select models)
- Sony TVs and Blu-ray players (select models)
- VIZIO TVs (select models)